I discovered Complimentary therapy treatments through my own life experiences.
I trained and worked as a Electronic Design Engineer for 10 years and in Engineering Project Management for 2 years. During that time I became very ill with exhaustion and could not work for a year. I effectively slept for that year but I could have slept for another 10 and still felt exhausted. The Doctors could not give me an answer and all conventional medical doors were closed on me. I felt like a failure and that my life was over.
I discovered NAET, Nambudripads Allergy Elimination Techniques, and I was amazed at how something so simple could change my life so dramatically. I was sceptical, but it just made sense to my logical mind. I finally could get my life back on track and live again.
I have been helping people of all ages, from newborn to 89 is the oldest so far. I started practising in 2005. I trained in various therapies as soon as I was able. I left my Engineering career behind; but I've taken all my analytical and problem solving skills with me. I later discovered the amazing world of Craniosacral Therapy and I felt this was the missing tool in my toolbox.
- The British Institute of Allergy & Environmental Therapy
- NAET through to Advanced 2 level
- Kinesiology to Advanced with John Logue Collage of Kinesiology
- Upledger Institute of Craniosacral techniques to level Advanced 1 and Peads 1
- Licensed to practice through the British Complementary Medical Association
- Vitamin B12 Shots